Falling asleep in seconds
- Before you begin, place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth just above your teeth and keep it there throughout the exercise.
- Exhale completely through your mouth quite forcefully so you make a
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly and softly through your nose for a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath and count to seven.
- Next, exhale completely through your mouth, making another whoosh sound for eight seconds in one large breath.
- Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three times for a total of four breaths.
All inhaling breaths must be quiet and through your nose and all exhaling breaths must be loud and through your mouth.